Thursday, May 17, 2007

Don't let your life/ Pass you by.

Find myself listening to Sarah McLachlan, just like I have a dozen times before. And, doubtless, I will, many times over, after this.

And, quite out of the blue, here's a list of Top Twenty tracks that I didn't know I couldn't live without:

Brilliant Disguise - Bruce Springsteen

Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

Crazy - Seal

Everything About You - Ugly Kid Joe

Hey You - Pink Floyd

Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

King Of Wishful Thinking - Go West

Last Kiss - Pearl Jam

Lemon Tree - Fool's Garden

Love Over Gold - Dire Straits

Owner Of A Lonely Heart - Yes

Republic - New Order

Rotterdam (Or Anywhere) - The Beautiful South

Soldier Of Love - The Beatles

The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice

The Boy Is Mine - Brandy and Monica

Walking On The Sun - Smash Mouth

When You're Gone - Bryan Adams (featuring Mel C.)

Why Does It Alway Rain On Me? - Travis

You Could Be Mine - Guns 'n' Roses

Not to be confused with The Twenty that I know I couldn't see another sunrise without:

Angel - Sarah McLachlan

An Innocent Man - Billy Joel

Blaze Of Glory - Bon Jovi

Can't Stand Losing You - The Police

Change The World - Eric Clapton

Closer - Dido

Daysleeper - REM

Don't Cry - Guns 'n' Roses

Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House

Eight Days A Week - The Beatles

Everybody's Changing - Keane

Foolish Games - Jewel

Love Is On The Way - Saigon Kick

Love Song For A Vampire - Annie Lennox

Open Your Heart - Madonna

Romeo And Juliet - Dire Straits

Searchin' My Soul - Vonda Shepard

Two Princes - Spin Doctors

Unsent - Alanis Morissette

Wonderwall - Oasis

Just extended all Top Tens to Twenties. Not that it makes a difference; I'm bound to have skipped a few. Still, made me feel a little better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Long time?????

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.