Thursday, March 30, 2006

There are stars/ In the southern sky/ Southward as you go.

Reasonably happy still. Quite an accomplishment, since the weekend ended four days ago, and I expected my rollercoaster mood to (inevitably) rocket downwards.

Possible reasons? Finished the warmly written, superbly characterised No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency. Started the impossibly ambitious Cloud Atlas, and have the sneaky feeling that it is all that it is said to be. Laughed my head off as we won the first ODI against England. Watched Arsenal kick Juventus' sorry Italian ass 2-0. Going to be in Bangalore this weekend.

This better last -- I'm SO much better when I'm up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello beautiful...nice to see you happy. May this continue for as long as it can

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.