Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Who stole the soul from the sun/ In a world come undone at the seams?

Work is better than before. As is life in general. And the weather. And my frame of mind.

England's winning. Friends, family, and other animals are well. I'm getting more than my share of beer, and Breezers. Good books, and more-than-decent conversation.

Even He Who Has Not Scored Off A Zidane Pass In 54 Matches For France found the back of the net the night before last.

Basically, every single one of my usual stress-providers has either stayed the same, or improved a little over the past few weeks. Then, why the heck do I feel so strung-out?

Think it's boredom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the oasis song reference...may all your dreaming fill the empty sky

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.